Saturday, June 30, 2012

Before June Ends

After months of watching french films..sleeping all day..eating like a pig..burning hours on the internet..taking self-portraits..selling old clothes..playing dead whenever mom gets home..missing kinsenas and katapusan..adapting dog gestures..re-arranging home furniture..fetching my brothers to school..planning our daily menu..replacing pillow cases..cooking like a monster and so on just to avoid boredom,
Finally, I got a new job! ^_^

Before it happened, I did a freelance job. It was work from home. Worked as a fashion writer for a website. It's a blessing! I'm still earning. But I guess its not effective for me..yet. Maybe just the fact that I like going out and meeting new people and seeing things changing everyday. And also,whenever I see my bed, I got magnetized easily. (that's the reason why I called my bed "magneto" and same reason why I seldom meet my deadlines)

I asked God if that's what He really wanted for me.
I prayed and sought for His answer.
It was never easy.
It was truly a test of patience, trust, and faith.

"Under His learning process is not a waste of time."


Aside from daily devoted time for meditation soaking into God's presence, my notes from our church pastors also guided me to set my perspective right under His will.
keep eternity in mind

It came just in time when I felt my mind, body and whole being is ready to get on the game again. To my surprise, I got two job offers. (magandang problema).
Both companies made an inclusive attachment to me -same suits my interests, nearer workplace and they're equally nice. They brought me to confuzzledness. (feeling confused + puzzled). Again, prayed which one will I choose. His will never fails.
Now, I'm currently working as a copywriter for an Advertising Agency. =)

 

"One way to make the most of your life is to keep eternity in mind."
 

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." -Romans12:2


It only takes a stronghold of faith to start anew. A leap of faith to hold on what you believe in, will make your desires come to past.
^_^



2 comments:

  1. You don't know how delighted and floored I am when I found this blog five minutes ago. (I'm sure) you are awesome by the way, and I am Cha. :) God bless, Christ-follower + xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cha..you just made my day! :)keep in touch and keep inspired.

      Thanks. ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...