Monday, September 30, 2013

Home Tour: East Tower at One Serendra Condo

Part of my day job is to shoot homes for rent and for sale around the metropolis. I'm not used to photographing houses, but now I'm starting to get the hang of it. :)
It took me 45 minutes to shoot the place with a sturdy tripod, an effortless Canon 10-22mm ultra-wide angle lens, a nifty 50mm lens to get some details,
no flashes -just ambient light, a good playlist playing in the background, and a free cookies and cream frappe on the go.

Day job is not that bad when you see something like this once in a while. 

10 2 7 4 8 5

Interior designed by Tara Capalad.
Full set here.

6 comments:

  1. wonderful lighting system.looking very nice. I have my same kind of property in thailand One Plus Chiang Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all details that you give in your articles.
    the panorama amk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your dinning chair very much.I love it and want it!!!!!!!!!!
    Chiang Mai Luxury Homes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place! I recently discovered your blog and like it very much.


    Chiang Mai Luxury Apartments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Photos! I hope all condo photos are of like these! Stunning! For me, condos for rent serendra are really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...