Tuesday, June 22, 2010

unexpected surprises!

 I was just hoping that my day will turned out the way I planned.

and..it NEVER did

Why? maybe I never planned it very well, less preparations.. not effective plan B...or maybe God didn't allow it to happen because He has a better one.

I always rely on my mini-organizer to make my day really organized. Every night, I'll marked the accomplished one's and make comments and comparison's about planned and unplanned things happened throughout the day.

I noticed, there were lots of surprises and unexpected things that came.They were more brilliant and elated!

"If anything happens by chance..
it's not blessing in disguise, it's God's move! "

Try to observe. See the difference. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...