Friday, July 29, 2011

The greatest therapy

photo by: bleubird.com




Sleeping is my greatest therapy.  It gives you rest, gives you relief and it is refreshing.

The feeling of sleepiness when you are not in bed, and can't get there, is the meanest feeling in the world.  ~Edgar Watson Howe

I can sleep 12 hours in a day or more or even the whole day. Soft white blanket embraces me, my favorite pillows lean on me, sweet scents from my sheets relaxes me. I'll wait for the moon waves goodbye, until the stars lose their spark.

Zzzzz..

Alarm sets at 5 snoozes. Oh what a day!
It’s always such a lovely experience every time I woke up from long hours of sleep.

Start your day with meditation to keep your life on track.

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.  ~Irish Proverb

Here’s a playlist that can revamp your day.

  1. Make it Mine - Jason Mraz
  2. Mr. Blue Sky – Electric Light orchestra
  3. Oh What A Day – Ingrid Michaelson
  4. Strings – Young The Giant
  5. I Might – Wilco
  6. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
  7. Beautiful Day – U2
  8. High Hopes – Paolo Nutini
  9. No Such Thing – John Mayer
  10. Something in the Water – Brooke Fraser

Enjoy your day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...